6.19.2011

Still you

I had spent whole day with my dear family for celebrating Father's day .
but so missss my big cousin who went sg without telling me
It is delicious that made by 3rd cousin!haha
how come i felt that 2nd cousin is smt weird~







Who can tell me why this bodohhh computer cant type mandarin again
but i noe mayb it is its problem , mayb mine==






It was a great concert which presented by FYSO yesterday
I heard those songs before
but it is better while also have some sense of sight
haha






The boys that played violin was so handsome~
I cant control while a lot of Violinists playing those violins
especially boy players!!haha





Do you know how my feel
When i saw you enjoying on the stage? (:
so nice your solo





I am happy abt Finally we have a photo we own=)
- End -

没有评论: